- Kra-tum (Mitrigyna Spaciosa)
What is it?
- A tropical evergreen tree in the coffee family native to Southeast Asia.
How many people use it?
- In the U.S., upwards of 15 million people use or have used the plant. In Canada, between 1 to 2 million people are users.
- Between 0.5g to 3g is recommended. Everyone's tolerance is different (just like alcohol, some people feel the effects easier than others). Start low and work your way up slowly.
Sleep Management - Free Samples
Sample Package Size
- 50 grams
- Keep away from sunlight and moisture
- Take on an empty stomach for optimal effects
- Start with low dosages and work your way up
What are its primary uses?
- Managing chronic pain
- Treating opioid withdrawal symptoms
- Sleep and relaxation
- Enhancement of mood
- Elevation of energy
- Focus and clarity